System Analyst (Web) #SA-W-1211
- Communicate with clients to collect and analyze user requirements.
- Responsible for system design, application development and project implementation.
- Conduct unit, integration, loading and user acceptance tests.
- Prepare project documentations and provide training and support to users.
Qualifications, experience & skills:
- University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5 years or above system development experience.
- Experience in Java Development (JSP / JSF, J2EE, Web Services)
- Sound knowledge in Web Development (PHP, jQuery, CSS, or JSP/J2EE)
- Fast learner with passion on latest technologies and business applications.
- Capable or working under pressure, independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong commitment to project deadline and delivering high quality work.
- Creative, analytical, self-initiative, responsible and well-organized.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number #PM-W-1211 and expected salary to email@example.com